We recently spoke with Angelique Debuyser, Supply Chain Director for Rémy Cointreau in Singapore. With Rémy Cointreau and third party products sourced from France, Italy and the US, Angelique’s greatest challenges include ensuring on-time deliveries and operational flexibility. She led a project to select and implement Zap Business Intelligence to analyze Microsoft Dynamics AX data, describing it as “essential” to drive the business.
The case study is on our website, but some of the key takeaways include:
- End users were involved in the selection process, which Angelique said impacted the strong adoption of the BI solution
- Key selection criteria were usability, value, and speed of implementation
- BI reports are shared with stakeholders who don’t use the BI system through the use of Zap’s PDF management reports
- Other than improved visibility, benefits for Angelique’s department include identifying slow moving products, matching stock levels to forecasts, and reducing inventory
- End users being able to create their own analytics is seen as an advantage of the solution